Wire forming entails a huge array of functions other than bending a desired length of wire to a predetermined shape. Wire forming includes many secondary functions…upsetting, threading, balling an end, etc.
J&J Wire Custom can form wire to any desired shape in almost any size of material up to an inch and a quarter in diameter. Wire can be formed in a wide range of tinsel strength and material including the following:
- Spring Steel Wire Forming and Bending.
- Stainless Steel Forming and Bending
- High Carbon Steel
- Mild Carbon Steel
- Low Carbon Steel
Companies often use our professional expertise for money saving recommendations and efficiency. This helps lower the cost of the wire forming quote.
Custom Wire Forming Manufactured Examples:
- Linkage – Let’s say you manufacture a log-splitter or lawn mower. We help co-manufacture parts, such as linkages, pins, and baskets.
- Pins – We manufacture pins, such as hitch pins, motor pins, etc.
- Display Racks – Specialty manufactured racks, such as a meat rack or display racks.
- Fan Guards – We make a serious of rings that are wire formed.
- Baskets – Custom specialty baskets.
- Clips and Brackets – We manufacture parts for the plating industry that holds other equipment, such as clips and brackets.
- Agriculture Equipment – Farm equipment is a large part of our wire forming manufacturing company.
We meet special requests and needs for your wire forming requirements.
Learn more about hard tooling wire forms.